temper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temper

Lately my mom has been getting angry at me for ridiculous things and it feels like she's turning on me. The problem is I've been returning her anger in temper tantrums that destroy my stuff. I just want to know how to learn to get used to being an anger toy with her.

Learning to deal with people with an anger problem can be tricky, especially if you have an anger problem yourself. Learn your mom and your anger triggers and try to avoid them. Most people have things that trigger their anger and learning them is a good place to start controlling your anger. Learn some techniques to control anger like counting to 10, deep breathing and progressive relaxation. Most of all, don't destroy your important things, if you absolutely have to hit something, use a pillow on your bed or a punching bag. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X