Family

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family

I feel like whenever I try to talk to my parents they always make me feel as if my feelings are wrong.i feel like I do everything right I have a part time Jon and I go to school yet when I try to talk to them they brush it off because they have other things to worry about.i don't really have any one else to talk to...

I'm really sorry you feel as though your parents don't listen to you. You've tried to communicate verbally and you feel as though it hasn't worked, is there another way you can communicate with them? Perhaps writing them a letter or an e-mail may work. If they are busy, writing a letter will give them the opportunity to read what you have to say in their own time. It will also give them the ability to go back and re-read things you have said to them and allow them the time to really contemplate your feelings. Please feel free to call us anytime at 1-888-222-2228

Comment

I have tried writing and I have tried everything...nothing seems to work for me

Comment

Ok. Got it. So let's keep brainstorming. How about a relative you may feel comfortable to talk to? An aunt or uncle? A grandmom or grandad? If so maybe you can try talking to them about your difficulties with your parents. It may help! Please let us know and call anytime at 888-222-2228. Take care!

2nd Floor Team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X