I freaking out right now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I freaking out right now

I over slept and missed my math class. And I'm so scared and freaking out and having a panic attack inside. If my mom finds out I'm in so much trouble. I know that this isn't like a super serious problem and im sorry for wasting your time but I just wanted to vent that out and maybe get advice on how to handle the situation.

Glad you reached out and you are not wasting our time. Everyone makes mistakes so take a breather, I get being nervous about missing a text and getting worried but there is not much you can do about it, it happened so move forward and see what you can do. Reach out to your teacher and see what you can do about this and as far as your mom just be honest. It happened and all you can do is learn from it and make steps to not let it happen again. Maybe set 2 alarms or something like that. If you want to talk about this or anything please text or call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X