School troubles fueled with Home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School troubles fueled with Home

(slight tw for mentions of abuse and sucide)

I have a B in math and it is caused because I got a C and D on two of my math quizzes. My mom addressed it and said if I don't get an A in my next test, she will take away every service she provides me with. That means no more technology other than school issued, no wanted foods and only given boiled foods, no new clothes or things unless needed from school, etc. She also told me to revoke all my social medias which is the only way I can talk to my friends right now, and the only thing that keeps me alive (I'm sucidal). She has abused me in the past, including beaten me. I talked to the police about it in 7th grade, now I am in 9th and the police hasn't done anything. I don't know if I am safe in this house and what to do right now.

Sorry you are struggling with home, school and your emotional health. You can reach out to your school counselor for immediate help with school things or even with additional resources so don't wait to try that avenue. I must stress that if you are feeling suicidal ,please don't hesitate to call National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255, they are available 24/7 to help you. You are not alone! If you feel that you are in an unsafe environment then you can call DCP&P at 1-877-NJ ABUSE, they are available 24/7 or you can call us anytime at 888-222-2228 if you need further assistance. Hang in there and again please reach out for support today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X