I always catch my dad doing something awekward

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always catch my dad doing something awekward

Today I woke up and entered my dad's room to ask him what time it was as my phone was dead and I was panicking. The door was already somewhat open. He immediatly panicked and removed his hands "from down there". I didn't even want to think about it. But I pretended not to notice. It was really awekward and I feel this tension. There is nothing to be discussed, but if you can offer me anything in order for me to not get hung up and be embarassed about it.

It's hard to say from how you wrote your post exactly what your father was doing when you walked in, but it sounds like either changing or possibly masturbating. In either case it sounds like you saw his penis which can be embarrassing. In either case, maybe one thing you can tell yourself to not "get hung up on it" would be that either action (while potentially embarrassing) are also both perfectly normal. Maybe he didn't realize you were around and he thought he would have more privacy and was surprised as you were when you walked in. In the future, to prevent this from happening again you can always knock even if the door is open and wait for him to invite you in before entering. This way you know he will be ready for you. Thanks for writing and you can also call or text at any time at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X