• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post to Second Floor: Saying What's Happening in My Life

1.) My parents' don't trust me.
    2.) No one understands me.
    3.) I am stupid to my parents'.
    4.) I barely have any friends'.
    5.) I have two F's for an average in two classes.
    6.) I feel like giving up.
    7.) I have cut before.
    8.) I lie to everyone about school, depression, lyrics, etc..
    10.) The last boyfriend I had was in either in September, October, or November.
    11.) I am bisexual.
    12.) I am crying as I write this.
    13.) I want to die.
    14.) No one is home.
    15.) I will always be a disappointment to everyone including my Dad.
    16.) I get harassed by a boy who strings me along to believe he likes me then crushes my heart.
    17.) I keep visioning my Dad saying that I'm worthless, ugly, stupid, fat, etc..
    18.) I told my Dad I forgot to do a homework assignment and he said he was going to forget to give me dinner.
    19.) I'm not good enough for myself.
    20.) I'm too emotional.
    21.) I feel like I'm the stupidest one in my algebra class.
    22.) I am a girl.
    23.) I am 14.
    24.) I am in eighth grade.
    25.) I live in Gloucester County.
    26.) I have no one.

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR for help with this! First, self-injury, including cutting and suicide is never the right way to deal with stress or to cope with pain. There are so many alternatives and resources that you can reach out to for help with this. If you are feeling suicidal, it would be helpful to call 911 or go to a hospital immediately. Second, if you are struggling with school or with some classes, it would be helpful to talk to your teachers. Perhaps they can help you with extra credit activities or tutoring. Talk to them. They may be able to help you improve your grades. Third, if someone you like or were dating is treating you poorly, then they are not the right person for you. Nobody deserves to be treated badly by someone that they care about. There are so many people out there who will like you for exactly who you are. Fourth, it can be really hard to make new friends. Perhaps you can try joining a club at school or in your community. These are often great ways to meet new people. You can even try just saying "Hey, how was your weekend?" to someone in your class. Maybe it will spark a conversation. You can also ask a classmate for help in algebra. Fifth, maybe it would be helpful to talk to your dad or your parents together about how you feel. Perhaps they don't realize how much they are upsetting you. It could be really helpful to write a letter or an email. Lastly, remember that you are important and your feelings are important. Try doing something that you enjoy when you are feeling stressed, like going for a walk, reading, listening to music, etc. Remember, you can always call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk. We are here 24/7! Good luck!

Comment

Thank you, 2nd Floor. Now I know that you truly are there for me and not some fake thing someone put up to make people spill their feelings.

Comment

I totally understand what your going through and honestly music helps a lot.when you feel sad just listen to some music and ignore the negatives..hope this helps

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X