Tyrant Mother and nowhere to go.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrant Mother and nowhere to go.

For just about my whole life my mother has been a very horrible person. Without getting into too many details all I can say is, my sister and I are constantly being yelled at and treated horribly over having to hand over money to my mother. She pulled us both out of high school to basically guarantee we won't leave her so she can use us as much as she wants.

We're poor, we don't have a lot of money to let alone feed us weekly, so it's stressing enough we have to suffer with this lift style she has us forever stuck in with her. Well I had about my last straw with her, I spoke up about her lies and like many a times she threatened to kick me out, this time I'm going through with leave her because I'm tired of living day in and day out with this mental abuse and stress I have to live through everyday thanks to her.

I am a young adult so there's no issue of me running away being a child. But being stuck in that stifling environment has take quite a toll on me and I do not really have the independence within me yet. So an option was to stay with a friend for the time being until I can get on my feet, but the sad thing is no one around me is willing to take me in and just turn their backs. And anyone that is willing to help is too far away from me to reach without expenses.

Please if there's an option I can take, I would appreciate the advisory. I'm at my wits end and I cannot stay here any longer.

Here are 2 things that will hopefully help you out. The first is a listing of all the emergency shelters in NJ by county. Click in the county you live in and get the infor for the shelters in your area:
    http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?...eless/shelters
    The second resource is called The Hub and is for people 22 and younger (you didn't give you exact age, just that you were a young adult). Call this number (877) 652-7624 and press option four for homeless shelters. These should give you a head start in the process of finding your own place. Good luck and best wishes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X