My family is killing me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My family is killing me

When I was younger I had a problem with stealing and lying. I would steal little things like cookies and brownies and when asked I would lie about it. Now that I am older (I'm about to turn 15) and I have 3 younger siblings ages 6, 7, and 1 I don't do that anymore. Just recently things have been going missing again. My moms carbonated water and chocolate and some goldfish crackers. My dad's Danishes went missing today. He called me and my sisters into his room and said that no one was leaving until he found out the truth. He found the one Danish left at the top of the fridge pushed all the way back. He concluded that only one person could have done it ruling out my younger siblings. I kept telling him that I had never seen them before which is the truth I can't reach all the way to the back of the fridge. Then I started crying because this happens every time something goes missing. My birthday is in a few days and every year my mom plans something big and then I get in trouble and we end up being unable to go through with plan. I pointed this fact put and told my parents that I feel like they do it on purpose just to save money. Then as my dad began accusing me of feeling guilty I began to yell at him saying that he was accusing me . He kept yelling and saying that he wasn't as he approached me I. A threatening manner. He a I have gotten into physical altercations before. In the end I'm here now and I want to commit sucked this is not the first time that something like this has happened. I have to to therapy before but lately I have been strongly considering it again nothing good has happened to me in so long and I just don't know what to do. Please please help me before I make a mistake...please.

My family is killing me

Hi,
    I am glad you reached out to us here at 2nd floor. You clearly are having some difficult times at home and it is understandable that you are feeling down and have negative feelings. I am glad to know that you have been involved in therapy in the past and hope that you can reach out again to your therapist about the recent events at home. You are a worthwhile person and self harm is a serious choice. Please contact 800 784-2433, it is a help line and resource for people considering self harm. Also 800 273 8255 is another hot line you can contact. We are available here 24/7 at 2nd floor, 888-222-2228.

Take care, reach out to us again here any time.

Comment

Wow, this is a lot of stuff for one person to be dealing with at one time. It's no wonder you feel stressed out. The good thing is that you know the truth about the food. It wasn't you that took it, and while it's too bad that your father doesn't believe you, the truth of the matter is that you didn't do it and you should be happy knowing that. It's also a good thing that you have therapy to talk about all these things you are going through. That's important, especially if you are having thoughts of hurting yourself. Those thoughts should never be kept in so let your therapist know what you are thinking about. You can also call us here at 888-222-2228 or the NJ Hopeline at 855-654-6735. These resources are there to help you. You also have another resource in DCP&P, if you're ever physically abused by anyone, you can report it to them and they will do their best to make sure you are in a safe situation. Their phone number is (877) NJ-ABUSE.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X