mom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mom

i want my parents to split. i want my mom to actually care about me. she doesn't care if i punch or hurt myself. she wont help me when i need it. i don't trust her at all. when i try to talk to her, i get yelled at for feeling a certain way, or not being perfect. she yells at me and tells me that my opinion is wrong. she is so stressed about me, when she doesn't have to be. i just need time away from her, but i am not an adult. i can't leave her. i can't get time away. no matter what i do, i can't do it right. i love my dad. i want him to be my father, and i am just unhappy with my mother. me and my mother fight almost every single day, and it makes me feel worthless. no one will listen. my mother tells me that i can tell her everything, but in reality, i don't trust her with anything.

Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR! This sounds like a pretty stressful relationship that you have with your mom, have you ever tried talking to her about how you feel? If you ever come across a time when neither of you are angry with each other it may not be a bad idea to try and talk to her about these feelings in a non-confrontational manner. As in not yelling at her for things she has done wrong, but by simply talking about how you feel with your relationship. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to try and engage in an activity with her, if you find an opportunity, to rebuild that relationship. This way your relationship with her could be about more than just arguing. You say you are closer with your dad, have you ever spoken to him about how you feel towards your mom? He may have some good insights as to how to speak with your mom or he could just be a good person to vent to and provide support. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please feel free to reach out to 2NDFLOOR at anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X