Transgender choices & Parents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgender choices & Parents

I'm a female-to-male transsexual kid, age 17. I've been asking for testosterone for what feels like forever, but it's probably only been around 6 months. I can barely take it anymore! I nee testosterone! And I have a feeling it's not gonna happen with the help of my parents. I want to start testosterone right when I turn 18, which is in 11 months. Would this be bad for my family? Do u think it might make my parents mad or anything? I mean they know how badly I'm hurting without it. Idk.

While it's not possible for us to say if taking testosterone would be bad for your family or make them mad, it is possible for us to say you have to do what makes you happy. If you want to do this, it is your choice, regardless if your family is mad about it. It would be really great if they were supportive of you, but sometimes this does not happen. When you become an adult, you have the right to take testosterone if that is what you want to do. You're parents don't have to be happy about it, but it's not their choice. Hopefully, they'll be supportive of this move and you'll have been worrying about nothing. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X