A secret

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A secret

So I got my period at 10 months ago, and I have not told my mom or any family member yet. I am secretly hiding "female stuff" and sneaking them when I need to. One day at school, I bleeded infront of everybody, I was embarassed. So I told the nurse, and lied that it was my first period, but it really was not.She said she wants to call my mom, I had a mini heart attack. I did not want anyone to know as planned, but because I had no choice, I told the nurse. I feel guilty that I am lying about not having my first period yet to my mom. What if the nurse told my mom at some point that I got it a long time ago? What if it is in my school record? I dont want it to be because I don't want my mom to know. My mom said when I have my first period, she will tell everybody, and it is embarrasing, I don't have a close relation ship with my mom, so I can not tell her. I dont like growing up and my body, because mom will treat me different. My mom is going to the school for a project, the nurse is going to be there. I will get my period before than. What should I do? What if the nurse told my mom about the incident. My mom will kill me.

There is nothing to be ashamed of about your menstruation. I understand why it can seem scary at first because your body is changing, but that is more of a reason why you should talk to your mom. Remember she goes through the same thing every month! Here are some resources to check out online at Teenage Health Freak @ www.teenagehealthfreak.org/ or www.puberty101.com, they both have good information about your anatomy. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help! We are here 24/7.

Comment

Re: A Secret

I think you should talk to your nurse. Ask her/him not to tell your mother or family. I'm pretty sure she has to respect your wishes. Just make it clear that you're not ready to tell her. Also, if your mom does find out one way or another before you're ready for her to know, tell her why you're worried to tell her. Ask her to keep it private. It's a very personal thing, and I'm sure she would keep that in mind and respect that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X