Help me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me

I have some behavior problems and my parents do not no how deal with there are always really mean does not show much attention to me and I'm always getting frustrated and lot times I can't control my behavior and I keep getting in trouble and having all these punishments so I have nothing it sucks most of the time when I act out of place or do something bad as punishment at the end of the night before bed I have to sit on my bed hold hands with my mom and go over what I did wrong and how I should act in that situation and I hate it I feel like I have no one I can go to talk or do anything I really wish I had someone to talk with sometimes when I get upset to help me

Well at least you can recognize that you are struggling with behavior issues. It sounds like you would benefit from family counseling to open up the communication between you and your parents. Reach out to the resources available to you like a school counselor, child study team member or social worker, a lot of times they can even bring your parents in to talk. Seeking professional help would be beneficial for you. NJ Mental Health Cares can offer help too at 866-202-4357 or visit their website @ www.njmentalhealthcares.org.
    Also, try to reach out to trusted friend when you get frustrated, go for a run, or listen to music that you enjoy to try and clear your head. Call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 if you need to speak further, we are here 24/7. I hope that helped.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X