Problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems

Why is it the only thing when I'm really upset or getting my self into troubke thst calms me down and hepps me be happier is talking to 2nd floor counsler

It sounds like you are really frustrated about something that you’re not able to resolve, so you act out because that is a behavior that you can control. Maybe it would benefit you to go to a counselor and talk about what really is driving your behavior. Reach out to the resources available to you like a school counselor, child study team member or social worker. Seeking professional help would be beneficial for you. NJ Mental Health Cares can offer help too at 866-202-4357 or visit their website @ www.njmentalhealthcares.org.
    Maybe next time you feel like you’re going to act out, go for a run or listen to music that you enjoy to try and clear your head instead of destructive behavior.
    It’s great you wrote us to vent because that is what 2NDFLOOR is here for. I am also happy to hear that when you call we help! If you want to talk more you can always call us at 888-222-2228! We are here 24/7.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-28-2014, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X