put aside

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put aside

my parents care less about me. they call me names and curse at me all the time. they talk bad about me behind my back to MY friends (mostly my mom) and they put my brothers before me. they make me cry all the time and i honestly cant take it anymore. i started cutting but i promised my friend i wouldnt doit anymore cause i did it really bad a few days ago. i feel like shit and i dont wantto be here anymore. i feel worthless and forgotten. .. idk what to do an when i try telling my parents how i feel they shit all over me, say they dont understand, and leave. so im really upset about that. not even including my love life problems.. lucky me

It can be really hard sometimes. We all go through times when we really feel like we're struggling. It sounds like there is just so much that you are dealing with right now. First, cutting or any other time of self-injury is not the way to cope with the problems that you are experiencing. Cutting causes more problems for you and it is not healthy for you physically or mentally. Second, it seems like this problem with your family is causing you a lot of pain. Is there any adult that you feel comfortable talking to? They may be a family member, friend's parent, teacher, guidance counselor. Don't go through all of this alone! It may be really helpful to somehow get your family to go to therapy together. Perhaps getting another adult involved can help you find a way to talk to them about it. You may even want to try writing your parents a letter, or writing each one of them a letter separately. Sometimes it can be easier to express ourselves when we have the time to really think about what we want to say. Call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228. We're always here to help you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X