My dad:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad:

I honestly don't know what to do, or how to handle my dad anymore. He treats me like such dirt and makes me feel so worthless all the time. I just can't handle it. Sometimes it is me, but he ALWAYS starts it. But sometimes I do react to how he treats me by saying things back. I try to bite my tounge and ignore him, but it's so hard. I hate him so much, I just don't want him around me or in my life. My mom just let's it happen and blames me, and she is probably the only one that would be able to help me or stand up for me. I struggle with self harm and every time he does this I just wanna cut or kill myself. I don't know what to do anymore or how much more I can handle. :/

First of all, it seems you are having a difficult time at home. Have you tried to speak to mom or another trusted adult about your dad? Reaching out to a counselor at school could be a good idea, especially if you having feelings of cutting or hurting yourself. If you feel you are going to cut, please check out the folllowing websites; www.selfinjury.com or selfharm.net. There are message boards and chat rooms and please do not hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. Our number is 888-222-2228. If you do feel that you have a plan of how you want to hurt yourself and feel like you are going to go through with it, please reach out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline, 911, or the following hotlines; 800-SUICIDE (784-2433) or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 800-273-8255. Sometimes you might just need to speak to someone neutral about your feelings. 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpine is here 24/7. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X