depression

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depression

Things in my house have gone wrong the people who i live with treat me horribly. They aren't even related to me. It just makes me want to run away and leave. Or worse. If i leave maybe there wont be so much stress in everyones life. Maybe things will get easier on everyone. My mom works to support us after my dad got arrested for abuse and now we live with a close family friend and the people here make me feel terrible not only about myself, but its about my mom and my brother. I just feel like theres nothing left to give.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing such a difficult time right now. However, running away from your problems does not effectively solve them. Try talking to your mom about how you are feeling about your current living environment; maybe your mother and brother are also feeling the same way. The three of you can sit down and discuss how to approach this situation as a family in the most appropriate manner. It is important to communicate your thoughts and emotions and not hide or suppress them. Please feel free to call us anytime to further discuss this issue at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

RE: depression

Hey i go to this meeting called yab in mecer county. They tell me that there are yab meetings all over the state, maybe theres one near you. they help with stuff like this and youre in charge when you go to these meetings. and theres dinner all the time. they have a facebook look them up https://www.facebook.com/njyabs awesome people. they helped me alot

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X