Breaking point.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking point.

Can your teacher be you legal guardian? I feel like I'd be happier not at home. I don't feel wanted here because of everything that's went on.

Breaking point

That's a hard question to answer. It is posible that a teacher can go through a legal process to become the guardian of a child that is not their own. Your parents would need to be involved, and you would probably need to speak to a family court judge
    who would ask you why you would want to leave your parents home.

I am sorry to hear that you are so unhappy at home. As a minor child, you would not be legally able to start such a process.
    However, it may good idea to ask the teacher that you trust or your guidance counselor what you could do to improve your home situation; Or ask them directly for help. Schools are all about helping children succeed, both during and after school. They may be
    willing to speak with your parents directly about helping with the problem, or make suggestions for activities that you could be
    involved in to make friends, and ease the tension when you are home.

Some things to think about.

Without understanding more about the problems, it is difficult t give you much more information. Please feel free to give 2NDFLOOR (1-888-222-2228) a call to talk with the counselors for more help. We're here to help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X