parent problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parent problems

Recently, my dad started to drink a lot again and my mom is really worried. Tonight they had a bad fight and she ran out of the house and left... I don't know where she is right now. My mom really wants to divorce my father but she doesn't want to just because she wants to keep my brother and I happy. This happens at least once a month and I just don't know what to do.

First I must say that if you are being hurt in anyway at home you can pick up the phone and call Child Protective Services at (877) 652-2873, if you are nervous to do it alone then you can call 2NDFLOOR and we can do it with you.
    You can also reach out to your guidance counselor at school and they will be able to help you. You are not alone even though you might feel that way
    I am sorry that you are going through such a difficult situation at home, but there is help so do not get discouraged. I have included websites for you and your family, so talk to her about it, the resource provides facts on abuse/addiction of drugs and alcohol and offers resources such as treatment options, support group information and hotlines. 24/7.
    Addictions Hotline of NJ at (800) 238-2333 or visit them on the web @ www.addictionshotlineofnj.org. It’s important that you get the support you need to cope with a family member dealing with addiction as well.
    I hope this has helped you! You can call 2NDFLOOR at any time of day at 888-222-2228. We are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X