abuse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abuse

i have a niece who needs help asap. My mother is raising her, and she snows all the caseworkers. The other nite she threw my 18 & 17 year old nieces out at 2am and the police were called. She frauds the system and lies to caseworkers. my niece is ready to talk to someone and tell the truth because she wants help getting out.

I am sorry to hear that your nieces are going through a tough time. Not sure what you mean by she knows all the caseworkers, but maybe this means they have a DCP&P case open? If you see what is happening, advocate for them tell the police the situation and let the case worker know too. They can speak to their case work alone, your mom does not have to be there, they can also ask for counseling to help them through this. This is the number to Department of Child Protection and Permanency 877- 652-2873. you can make a call reporting the situation as well. If they would like to talk about this or anything further, they can call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228. Hope this helped!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X