My friend gets abused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend gets abused

My friend has been getting abused from her mom's boyfriend for a while and she does not know what to do about him

I am glad that you reached to 2NDFLOOR. It is important to tell your friend that she needs to tell her mother that this is going on. I hope she is able to have that conversation with her mom because what her mom's boyfriend is doing to her is not right whether it is emotional abuse or physical abuse. If your friend does not feel comfortable speaking with her mom ask her if there is anyone else she could talk to. Possibly a relative, teacher, or counselor. You can always give her our number here a 2NDFLOOR. We are available 24/7 by text or phone. Please have her reach out to 888-222-2228. You are a good friend for trying to help her.

Comment

Definitely a great answer. This should be addressed as soon as possible. If not things could get worst or even have major effects in the future.

Comment

Its not emotional or physical abuse. so now you know why she does not want to tell her mom ok. Its too personal.

Comment

I understand she is scared, but it's just not safe. If she doesn't want to report it then maybe as her friend you should report this to someone. You can call or text us for more advice on how to better handle her situation. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X