My older brother is horrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My older brother is horrible

My older brother is always being so rude to me and my siblings, he always makes up lies since my mom works both morning and afternoon she believes him since hes the oldest. My mom always believes him and i dislike my mom for it, and right now he called my mom telling her we were not doing our chores which we were just coming downstairs and she gave him permission to take our phones. I left my phone charging and he came in and started looking for our phones looking through our stuff and me and my younger sister are young women.My mom came yelling at me and i didn't tell her the story just left it at that.Can i do something?

Thank you for reaching out for help on this issue. Something you can do is try scheduling a talk with your mom to tell her about what's been going on lately. Perhaps you can ask her about having a "family discussion" where your brother and sister are present to talk about some of these issues and what can be done to promote some harmony at home when your mom is at work. See if that helps at all, and feel free to post, call, or text us at 888-222-2228 to discuss this further.

Comment

I feel so stupid wrutwri about this. I just was in a fight with my brother. I Had a water bottle and was drinking it. My brother said me drinking it was annoying him. I apologized and stopped. A few minutes later I forgot and took a sip. He got so mad. He then just threw his cup at me. I told my mom. I admited I had been a little mean to my brother. (My brother is almost 6 years older than me and almost an adult) I was yelled at by my mom. My brother was left alone. I don't know what to do. My brother hits me sometimes and thinks I hate him. I want to still have a relationship with him. I can't tell my mom.
      ​​​​
      ​​​​​​
      ​​​​​​
      ​​​

Comment

It sounds like you and your brother have been having a tough time getting along, but it is never okay for him to hit you for any reason. Why do you feel that you cannot tell your mom? Is there anyone else in your family that you could tell? Speaking up about what is going on with him could seem scary, but saying something to someone could make a difference if you wish to repair the relationship with your brother. We are here at 2NDFLOOR 24/7 if you ever need to call or text us 888-222-2228 to talk about this or any other issue you might have.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X