My parents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents

My parents are yelling and screaming at me as well as strangling at threatening to throw me out the window and quote smack the sh** out of me and are tacking away all my stuff and breaking it please help this has been going on for 4 years

It is brave of you to post this message to let someone know that this is happening as we do care about your safety! It is urgent that you tell another trusted adult (guidance counselor or teacher) about what your parents are doing so that they can get you help, call or text us here at 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228 to speak with a support counselor, or you can call the Department of Child Protection and Permanency (DCP&P) at (877) NJABUSE 652-2873.

Comment

hello i need help

Comment

Please explain what you need help with and we will do our best to guide you. You can also text/call us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

That happens to me to. They say that they are going to beat the s*** out of me. they also say that I'm full of s***. My dad once threw an apple so close to my head that it skimmed my ear. It hit against the wall and smashed to pieces. that night I was up until 12:00 AM cleaning his mess up. My mom heard about it and didn't care. she just got mad about the stickiness on the wall. So i had to clean it the next day again.

Comment

Again, it is brave of you to post this message. It is urgent that you tell another trusted adult (guidance counselor or teacher) about what your parents are doing so that they can get you help, call or text us here at 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228 to speak with a support counselor, or you can call the Department of Child Protection and Permanency (DCP&P) at (877) NJABUSE 652-2873.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X