Eviction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eviction

Hey. Well my mom me and my brother got evicted and we are staying with a friend. Is there any eviction rights or tips we can get to get our life back on track with a new home? And get my mom budgeting help?

This is a lot to be experiencing and going through. I am sorry to hear that you guys have fallen on such hard times. Try reaching out to the local community organizations or a church, a lot of times they have shelters and food they can provide for people. You can call New Jersey 211 by simply dialing 211 or on the web search.nj211.org, this is a number where you can ask them your questions and they can direct you to what you need.
    Another website for emergency shelters in NJ is www.hud.gov/local/nj/homeless/shelters. They are listed according to counties, I don’t know what county you live in or I would give you a specific number to call. You can also call 2NDFLOOR directly to get more information or just to talk at any time at 888-222-2228. Good Luck and I hope this helped some!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 03-24-2014, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X