Really annoyed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really annoyed

So I'm really annoyed with my parents. I can't do shit by myself. I wanna go to this convention in Texas and they won't let me go. I'm 18 and by law I'm an adult and can do most things without a parent like traveling by myself. My mom is really paranoid that my internet friends are lying about their age and their parents don't care about them because they let them go whatever they want and it get really frustrating. I really wanna go to this convention all my internet friends I've known for years are gonna be there and I wanna finally meet them in person. I understand why my mom is worried she doesn't want nothing bad to happen to me but I can take care of myself I'll be careful.

I understand how that could be frustrating but it sounds like your mom really cares and worries about you. I know you may not want to hear this but try to think about how lucky you are to have someone in your life who cares so much, many people do not! Try talking with your mom and maybe negotiate terms, see what would make her feel better about this situation. Maybe it could help. If you need to talk about this further, talk or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X