breaking point of me and my moms relationship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking point of me and my moms relationship

my mom and i have recently started fighting a lot. she took away my phone, i cant hang out with friends or do anything. it is mostly verbal but a couple of days ago it got physical and i have never seen her hit me before. i didnt know what to do so in my defense, i slapped her back. then, it was back and forth hitting that got harder and harder.She left a big bruise on my right arm. i Felt so bad that i tried apologizing many times but she keeps yelling at me and ignoring the apology. I have been crying this whole entire week. today after school she screamed at me and then i told her that i would kill myself. he then mortifyingly replied "good". I have never felt so weak, alone and broken down. She then told me to get out of her house and she kicked me out. I attempted to run away but i had nowhere to go i wondered the streets for a couple hours until i got so hungry that i snuck back into my home and brought ice cream back up to my room and cried. i Just cant take this anymore.I might actually kill myself. I tried talking to my friends for help but they just think im crazy. Im sobbing right now as I am typing. im done goodbye to everything. I just wanted to be loved by my mother again.

The first thing to remember is that nothing, not even a difficult relationship with your mother, is ever worth taking your own life. If you feel like you are going to hurt yourself at anytime, call 911, go to a crisis screening center in your local hospital, call us at 888-222-2228 and we'll get emergency services out to your location or call the NJ Hopeline at (855) 654-6735. As far as the situation with your mother, please take the time and call DCP&P to report your situation. They can be reached at (877) NJ-ABUSE. They will come and perform an evaluation and take steps to make sure you are in a safe environment, free from abuse. Again, if you call us at 888-222-2228 will will call them with you and stay on the phone while they are taking your information.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X