Me and my mother

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and my mother

my mom and i never get along and we both take medication for mental illnesses

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time with your mom. I’m sure it must be challenging to communicate if neither of you are able to tell each other how you feel without an argument happening. Have you ever tried to write a note to your mom to let her know how you are feeling? Sometimes we assume someone knows how we feel, but they don't because we never communicated it to them. Also writing a note makes it non-confrontational.
    Whether you go with your parents or alone it would really benefit you to seek counseling where you can express your feelings in a supportive environment and gain strategies on how to handle any situations or confrontations at home in a healthier way. Here is a number to The National Alliance for Mentally Ill (800) 950-6264 or (732) 940-0991 (for NJ only) and you can visit the website at www.naminj.org. If you ever want to talk more about this, give 2NFLOOR a call we are here 24-7 @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

i know what you are going through. recently my mom and i have been fighting a lot and

Originally posted by vrrgirl View Post
      my mom and i never get along and we both take medication for mental illnesses
      i know what you are going through. recently my mom and i have been fighting a lot and once it even got physical. It made me cry and mom my was so stressed out she probably doesnt know what to do with me. I attempted to run away today but i got hungry so i went back inside to eat something then i ran back into my room. i threatened to kill myself cuz i hate living like this. ITs constant yelling back and forth between us. I SWEAR SHE HATES ME. i just cant take it anymore!! she took away my phone and im not allowed to hang out with friends or go to a concert i was supposed to go to. I just want to run away already I honeestly cant take it anymore. when i try to apologize, she wont listen. im sobbing right now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X