help.. my parents are over the top..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help.. my parents are over the top..

my dad can be abusive and when i tell my online friends my mom goes crazy saying that im lying... i feel so trapped...

Speaking up about others hurting you, whether emotionally or physically, is never wrong. It's great that you were able to share your experience with those you trust, as well as reach out for help on our message board. I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling trapped and unsupported right now. Outside of your online friends, is there anyone else in your life you have spoken to about your father's behavior or feeling trapped? Speaking to an adult you trust, such as a guidance counselor, teacher, or coach, can help you to receive more support. Also, it may be a good idea to consider a place you can go to or a person you can contact if you are feeling unsafe at home in the future. If your dad is behaving abusively and you feel truly in danger, please don't hesitate to call 911. We are available to call or text 24/7 at 888-222-2228 if you are in need of any further support. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X