My Parents Hate Each other

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Parents Hate Each other

They said if they didn't have me they would have been divorced. Both are suicidal and so was I, but I stopped 2 days ago. I feel mentally abused and I can't tell anyone

I am so sorry that you are going through this. Have you tried speaking to a school counselor? I know sometimes it is difficult to talk to people but it can really help to let the people around you know what is going on to gain more support. When your parents argue, maybe ask them to leave you out of it because it is mentally taking a toll on you and that is not fair. At this point, instead of focusing on your parents and what they say, try to get support and help for yourself because it is just as tough on you as it is on them. Again, I strongly recommend speaking to a school counselor about this and please feel free to contact us 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can text us or call us!

Comment

My parents hate eachother, my dad is fighting me. I can

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X