I'm trapped

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trapped

Hi well I want to go to this convention in Boston I live in nj and I want to go for two days cause when I go I only go for one day and exploring the whole convention usually takes hours and last time I went I stayed there for 4 hours and then left the same day and went back home. Me and my brother want to go for 2 days this time and my parents won't let us go. I DONT UNDERSTAND ITS REALLY FUCKING FRUSTRATING! Like I'll be 18 already since the convention is in April and my brother is 20 why won't they let us go imma pay for everything it's like they never give me freedom my mom told me " just because you're "sick" (depressed) doesn't mean we give you everything you want" which I don't get everything I want. Like what the fuck is wrong with them I cut myself yesterday and had a breakdown two days ago because I felt like I was trapped and I felt like I couldn't do anything I felt like I was stuck. I love traveling and it's something that makes me happy so why won't they let me be happy especially I wanna see my internet friends. I just want some freedom they have to let me do things someday.

I can really relate to what you're going through! I feel stuck because of my parents too. I'm 25 years old, and I live with my parents. I hope things get better for you!

Comment

I'm sorry that your parents aren't letting you go that does sound really frustrating. Have you tried explaining to them what it means to you and what your plan is? It can be frustrating living with parents, but unfortunately before we move out we have to follow their rules. It sounds like the above post can really relate to you. If you are feeling depressed or are using cutting as a coping mechanism it is important to tell someone and to get professional help. Here is a website that could provide you with some help. phttp://kidshealth.org/en/parents/help-cutting.html If you want to talk more about this or any other issues you can call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

My mum is sick right now she has been in bed and my dad is threatening me he doesn

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X