my mother pisses me off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mother pisses me off

My mother said I could go to the mall Sunday than she had changed her mind and said ok we'll go Wednesday keep in mind she picked Wednesday she now tells me o I have a meeting i said can you take me after the meeting she says what am I suppose to take you with because her car is just getting fixed then I said but earlier you said you could use daddys car she says once I get home from the meeting in nit going the meeting is Wednesday she said Wednesday we could go to the mall but now I can't go didn't you pick the fay Wednesday you knew you had a meeting way before than if you knew that why would you pick that same day now your getting mad a t me because I keep asking you and you say well idk the next I'll get to go the mall ughhh you miss me off mother you really do I just really needed to vent thank you

It sounds like you are really frustrated about not feeling heard by your mom. Did you ever try writing her a letter? It’s a great way to communicate without friction or arguments. You can get your feelings out and maybe your mom will understand how you feel when that stuff happens. It’s great you wrote us to vent because that is what 2NDFLOOR is here for. If you want to talk more you can always call us at 888-222-2228! We are here 24/7.

Comment

Overreacting

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My mother said I could go to the mall Sunday than she had changed her mind and said ok we'll go Wednesday keep in mind she picked Wednesday she now tells me o I have a meeting i said can you take me after the meeting she says what am I suppose to take you with because her car is just getting fixed then I said but earlier you said you could use daddys car she says once I get home from the meeting in nit going the meeting is Wednesday she said Wednesday we could go to the mall but now I can't go didn't you pick the fay Wednesday you knew you had a meeting way before than if you knew that why would you pick that same day now your getting mad a t me because I keep asking you and you say well idk the next I'll get to go the mall ughhh you miss me off mother you really do I just really needed to vent thank you
      You are overreacting.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X