My mom hates me and won't stop yelling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom hates me and won't stop yelling

I accidentally forgot to hand something and she freaked out on my and I am really scared that she hates me now she is not talking to me

It may seem like she hates you because she "freaked out" on you, but more than likely she's just mad or disappointed that you didn't hand in whatever you forgot to hand in. In any case, it's very likely that over a short period of time she''ll begin talking with you normally again, but until then you can only tell her that you'll do better next time and try to stick to that. It doesn't seem likely that a missed assignment will be the end of your relationship, even if it may seem that way right now. You can't change the fact that you didn't hand in the assignment. Parents are people too and sometimes they can even be mad at other things and take it out on their kids, I'm not saying that's what happened for sure, but it's something to consider. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228

Comment

i feel like my mom is controlling my life at this point i feel like i can't live for my self i feel like i live for her there has been many thing i want to do and i ca start doing it for a little and then when my mom gets mad she tells me i'm not doing them anymore ever since i joined AFJROTC in my school my mo has been mad she doesnt realize that i am doing it to better my self and because i want to like i want to make my mom happy but i'm tired of hiding behind doors to make her happy i could never talk to my mo because every time we talk she gets mad im at a point where i don't know what to do anymore like everything i do is wrong if i'm not doing it for her.

Comment

I'm not sure how old you are but it sounds like you are still young enough to have to follow your mom's rules which in turn probably makes you feel that she is controlling your life. You are definitely not alone feeling that way..as a lot of kids in middle school and high school do because of how independent you are becoming. Avoid confrontation with your mom by not yelling back...just listen to what she has to say to show respect then walk away. Doing that alone could help you feel less stressed out. If you would like to discuss this further call/text us at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Comment

btw i'm 14 and i am a freshman in high school thank you so much for helping me.

Comment

My mom yells at me for no reason even when I did nothing wrong she loves telling me what to do and she just doesn't understand

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X