help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

I just got a call the my grandfather is being rushed to the hospital. He's been sick for awhile (cancers and stuff from being in the Vietnam war) but he refused to go to the doctor's saying he "was fine". Well, he's not and he is most likely going to die. Ive been crying for a good three hours. If he does pass, How do I deal and how do I face people without bursting out in tears? I'm only 14.

When someone passes away, everyone goes through a period of mourning, and that process is different for everyone. Talk to friends and family about what you're going through. You may cry when you face people, or when you think about him, or before you go to bed...and that is ok. This is all part of the process. Don't feel like that makes you a bad person or its something you shouldn't be doing. Crying is a normal expression of grief. Keep the memories of the fun times you had together in your head or make a scrapbook if you have the materials to do so. Over time, the saddness of his passing will lessen, but you'll always have those great memories of him to look back on. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X