Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents don't understand

I don't know what to do! My parents don't understand or care that need help. They even said they hate me and don't love me to my face not in anger! I don't know what to do! Please help! As soon as possible!

I'm sorry to hear that your dealing with these issues with your parents. Parents are the people in life we often would love us no matter what they or we are going through. Can you try to have a conversation, civilly, where you discuss why they are saying these things to you and ways you might be able to mend your relationship with them. If that doesn't work, maybe ask about going for family counseling where a professional can sit down with all of you and see if some type of solution can be found. In any case, let them know you want to address your relationship and see if you can fix the problems. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

My parents are horrid they don't care about me and my brothers im the only girl and my brother just turned 14 and has been smoking for two years I just dont know what to do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X