My family hates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My family hates

i just dont know what to do. i have amazing friends and i love them but my parents hate me. i get yelled at everyday and its for things i dont even do wrong. this morning i got sick so i had to leave school early and i only have 7 absences and they told me today that if i leave school early again or miss school i will get everything taken away for 3 months and now i am forced to go to school when im sick. they yell at me for everything i do even if i do what they tell me and when i cry they just yell at me more. its not my fault i get sick but yet they blame me. my parents fight everyday and none of my friends understand. i just dont know what to do anymore. especially about today, i dont want to go to school if i have a fever my day will be miserable but yet they are still going to make me go.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a rough patch with your parents. It sounds like there probably is more going on with your parents and it is trickling down to you. It’s great that you have good friends, use them to confide in at times when you are frustrated. Also reach out to a guidance counselor to express your thoughts throughout the day. Maybe they can even talk to your parents with you. If you are sick then go to the nurse at school before you leave. Make sure that it’s documented by the nurse that you have a fever because the nurse will even call your parents to inform them. At least that way it’s not just you who is saying that you are sick. I hope some of those things help! Have you ever tried to write a note to your parent to let them know how you are feeling when they yell at you? Sometimes we assume someone knows how we feel, but they don't because we never communicated it to them. Also writing a note makes it non-confrontational. If you ever want to talk more about this, give 2NFLOOR a call we are here 24-7 @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X