what can i do ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can i do ?

hey, so me &'d my mom dont get along at all, we never actually got along. every since i was a child we had problems &'d always argued with each other but as i got older the arguments got worse. we got into an argument when i was 14 &'d she pulled me down the stairs by my hair &'d threw me into our tv, a few weeks later we got into another one &'d she back handed me &'d gave me a black eye. my biology teacher called dyfs but my mom put on her nice mother act &"d said i hit her first &'d was in her face when she hit me , when i was really sitting on my bed &'d she just came out back handed me. they said because it was a open palm hit , it was okay. they took pictures of my eye &'d then left never heard from them again. maybe a month later she called the second floor help line &'d tried to make it seem like i was the one causing all the problems when it was her. i then moved in with my dad for 2 yrs but i couldnt stand his girlfriend &'d she couldnt stand me but acted like she liked me. so i moved back in with my mother &'d everything was good for a while but now again they are messed up &'d she tried to kick me out . she told me if i stayed she would treat me like im someone on the streets. she started throwing my clothes on the floor , i tried to stop her &'d she pulled my hair &'d tried to punch me i pushed her off of me &'d started to clean up my clothes. she then called the cops trying to make it seem like again i caused the problem she tried to get them to remove me from the house. they didn't they just talked to me &'d then her, she got mad that hey wouldnt remove me from the house so they started to argue a little then they left. i left the house 2 days later . i was gone for a week &'d went back to get more clothes while i was there she had an attitude that i was in the house i got some more clothes then left. i havent been to school in like 3 weeks because she refuse to change my schools.I dont know what to do at this point.

If you are being mistreated by a parent (or anyone) the Division of Child Protection and Permanency is an option for you. They may not have worked the way you hoped in the past, but you have little to lose at this point by calling them up and reporting the facts of your case. Punching and hair pulling are both unacceptable behaviors for parents to use on their children, so if you report that to them, at the very least they are likely to come out and perform an investigation. Also, mentioning to them that you haven't been to school is likely to help. Then, based on the results of their investigation, they will either choose not to act (as you experienced in the past) or they will come up with a course of action to help you get back on your feet. The phone number for DCP&P is (877) NJ-ABUSE. If this isn't an option for you, you may want to try going to school and speaking with the counselor there about what has been happening. Maybe he/she have some additional options for you to consider. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X