Extreme Family Issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Family Issues

Its been a few days since it snowed. Yesterday i asked my mom if i could go out. I recently got my license and she said yes because she knows how cautious i am while driving.I dont smoke weed or drink or do anything for the record. But anyways my friend wanted to go to the mall with me and i was just sitting home doing nothing plus my mom wanted me to return something for her so i got ready i get in the car as soon as i drive down my street my phone is ringing im honestly annoyed at the fact of them calling me while im driving because i almost came out and hit the car driving toward me because i got so nervous.My mom is on the phone and i hear my dad screaming in the background saying get home now ! i turned back home so angry and i walked in the house he was downstairs..meanwhile we are moving an hour away next month i agreed to leave my life here behind just for him i think thats pretty generous. and he agreed that he would let me use the car to come up here or go anywhere i needed at anytime. if he is already telling me that i cant use the car up here that makes me think that he wont let me use it down there ! i said im not moving you are trying to take me away from my friends my boyfriend everything its the weekend and i cant even go out.I went upstairs ..he barged in my room and i said i had nothing to say to him he was like good because im done with you you've been nothing but a mother ******* b*tch for 3 years. He was screaming in my face at this point spitting on me.He said i dont want you living here anymore go live with your boyfriend you broke my heart you care more about him than me ..still cant figure out how i broke my fathers heart ..he told me he cant afford me that he doesnt want me and doesnt care about me anymore or where i end up. I told him i was gonna kill myself to see his reaction and he told me to do it ..lol what kind of father tells their daughter to kill themselves i said you would feel so bad if you knew you pushed me to this point and he said no i wouldnt.. i just cant even believe the words that came out of his mouth then he threatened to kill himself by swallowing a whole bottle of pills.His condition requires him to take xanax and oxy cotton so im wondering if these are some side affects? Hes not a drug addict at all..but he kept swinging at me and i backed up he was like oh id never hurt you in such a creepy way ..he kept saying you're done you're done..i just can't take this verbal abuse and emotional abuse anymore.. seriously says i do nothing for him when all i do is try to help him whenever he is in need. He is currently not speaking to me nor am i speaking to him i cant even leave my room to go eat because im always afraid he will call me fat or something.Ive been dealing with all of this since 5th grade on and off. He tries to make me hate myself so much and the stress is really putting a toll on my relationship i dont wanna even tell my boyfriend anything anymore. For anybody who is reading im glad you are still reading at this point since i just vented forever and it might be complicated to respond to such a situation but i just want someone to let me know im right ..and dont deserve this.I would never kill myself btw , because i am worth too much to just let it all go.Im just beyond aggravated because i feel like i will never be able to escape.Im really depressed and tired of him always putting me down.I just try to make my life better in every possible way but bad things keep happening.

This sounds like a very difficult situation for you to be living in. If you are concerned about your safety or concerned you are mistreated, you always have the option of contacting the Division of Child Protection & Permenancy at (877) NJ-ABUSE and having them come out and perform an evaluation. Some of the events you are describing sound like you might benefit from some of the tools they are able to provide people with. If all you need is someone to tell you that you don't deserve to be treated like this, then you came to the right place. You don't deserve this type of treatment. Can you talk to your mom about getting help for your situation? Or a teacher/counselor in school? What options do you have at this time? Please take the time to consider your options and take the appropriate steps to improve your current situation. You can also call us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Everything will be okay...

I have never had been in a situation like this but i read your whole thread and i think your not safe there. It sounds weird but if you are abused like this daily then i think you should call for help. I hate to see people going through this when they didn't do anything. It will be okay just get help from a friend or like 2nd floor said call the Child protection. Write back lovelie! ~me

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X