She's so overprotective

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's so overprotective

My mom is starting to drive me crazy. So, I was going home from school and there was a new bus driver. He didn't know the bus stops so I decided to help him. Because of this, I had to stay on the bus until everyone got off. I got off at the last stop and it wasn't that far from my house. My phone was on vibrate and I couldn't find it in my backpack. When I got home, I saw 11 missed calls, 2 voice mails, and 2 text messages. Guess who they were from. My mom. When I called her back she wouldn't even let me talk. You would not believe how mad I was. When she came home, she still wouldn't let me talk. So I yelled at her and when she got quiet, I explained to her what happened. She still didn't care. Then, she took my phone away. My phone is the only thing that keeps me sane at this point. She took my sanity away. My mom makes me feel like I'm never right, that I can't make my own decisions even though I'm only 14. She makes me want to live with my dad in Maine.

It seems like your mom was worried and concerned for your well-being. Although, it is typically not helpful to yell, as yelling doesn't really allow for good communication. Perhaps you and your mom just need to talk and come to some compromises. For example, maybe you can agree that you will call/text her if you are going to be late, so that she doesn't worry about you. And in return, you can ask that she try to avoid yelling, and talk out problems with you when they occur. Also, it seems like you may just have to deal with not having your phone until your punishment is over. However, you can try talking to her about it. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Going crazy

I really need a close friends to talk to but my mother is keep asking my were you been even tho i tell her she never tell me leave the house for nu in less im doing something for her i cant anymore

Comment

I hear your fury

Sometimes you have to realize your parents mean well by what they do. See it from her side, your her child anything could have happened. But then again I see it from your side no one wants to be bored and depressed. I say give it a try again talk to her or write her a letter one day. Good luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X