Worst Mother Daughter Relationship?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Mother Daughter Relationship?

Well, me and my mom never got along. She would always yell at me. She's the reason I started cutting. I can't handle the stress of her everyday. I remember when she choked me. I called CPS on her for a number of things. But today was my breaking point. I did all my chores and my boyfriends aunt invited me over tomorrow night to get to know me better. I asked if I could go and she yells at me saying she doesn't care about my boyfriend, his family, or my plans. Were moving soon and they are ripping me apart from ALL my friends. She wont even listen to how I feel about it. I can only express my emotions through typing so I texted my dad how I felt and he said he wasn't even going to read it, but he did and he got mad because I said I didn't want to leave. They are always threatening to take away all my things for no reason. I am a straight A & B student, i love school, i clean, i am good, i don't lie. But yet I always get yelled at for wanting to go out. I want to be separated with them so badly. When I called CPS on her, she made me say I lied about it all. I am scared of both of them. I don't even have a door because my dad knocked it down. My friends always ask why they are mad at me all the time when they come over, they offer to let me stay with them... I don't know what to do. I'm not the only one noticing they have problems. Please tell me what to do. I'm lost.

First I must say that if you are being hurt in anyway at home you can pick up the phone and call Child Protective Services, if you are nervous to do it alone then you can call 2NDFLOOR and we can do it with you. You can also reach out to your guidance counselor at school and they will be able to call CPS with you as well. You are not alone even though you might feel that way. It is not okay for anyone (parents included) to treat you in such a degrading manner. It sounds like you have a good support system in your friends and that is a great thing! Reach out to them as much as you need to and talk about your feelings. I am sorry that you are going through such a difficult situation at home, but there is help so do not get discouraged. I have included websites for you to also use as a resource; www.selfinjury.com or you can call them at 800-366-8288 & also NJ Mental Health Cares @ 866-202-4357 or visit them online @ www.njmentalhealthcares.org. I hope this has helped you! You can call 2NDFLOOR at any time of day if you need more help at 888-222-2228. We are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X