Birthday party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday party

I am turning 15, and for the past couple of months I have been talking about having a birthday party. It is coming up in 3 weeks. Last party I had, there was alcohol. I did not know about it, but my parents found it. They won't let me have the party because they said I "ruined my chance". What are some ways that I can convince them to let me have the party?

RE: Birthday Party

Hey! I'm so glad you have come to 2nd Floor! First off, I want to just say happy early birthday!

At your last party, you said there was alcohol that you didn't know about? Do you know how the alcohol made it into your home? It is possible that a guest may have brought it in. Therefore, this isn't entirely your fault. From your parents' point of view, they may not understand that.

To regain your parents' trust, I suggest you speak to them in a mature manner. Think about the party...
    -Who will provide food, decorations, etc.?
    -Who will pay for the supplies?
    -Who will be attending the party (this is especially important, since you do not where the alcohol had came from... make sure your guests are aware of the fact that drinking is illegal/dangerous at this age...)?
    -When will this party begin/end? Do the guests all have a safe ride home or do your parents need to help out?

These are very important things to consider when throwing a party. Once you have thought of these things and set out a plan, speak to your parents. Let them see how responsible you really are!

I hope things work out! Happy Birthday!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X