I just don't know what to do anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just don't know what to do anymore

My parents ha e been unhappily married my whole life but in the last three months its going worse than ever. My dad owns his own business and is have trouble with it financially and that has just made my mother flip. My mother is truly my best friend but I just can't take her talking bad about my father anymore. And it never fails whenever he is not home that's all she talks about is how he is such a screwup and how she should just divorce him and every time I tell her to stop she just goes into the same woah is me story about how terrible her life is and how we live paycheck to paycheck I truly can't take it anymore its not my fault she married my dad so how do I keep her from taking it out on me emotionally. I love her dearly I just wish she would stop with the pity party

I understand how that would make you upset to hear your parents fighting and bad mouthing each other. Sometimes people have a difficult time expressing themselves, even parents. More often than not people tend to yell and complain when they are angry. Listen, marriage is a very complicated relationship and it is not fair for you to be put in the middle of it. Talk to them about how you feel when you hear them fighting all the time and then remove yourself from the situation. If they start fighting or one parent is talking ill about the other, walk away. You do not have to listen. Unfortunately, you cannot control anyone’s behavior, but you do have the power to remover yourself from their fight! Reach out to a trusted friend and talk about your feelings sometimes too. I hope that helped and you can always call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X