don't know what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't know what to do

I have never posted anything here before so bare with me. I just got tired of the same crappy situation I have been in my whole life. Last night I had a mental breakdown and I didn't even go to school today because my eyelids were so swollen from crying all night. I don't know what to do. I am tired of my mom flipping out about everything, cursing at me, and calling me worthless. No one knows what I go through so I can't talk to any of my friends about this. I have been dealing with her crazy shit my whole life and I am just trying to make it out of high school, but I can't take it anymore. I also feel like I have ADHD because I get distracted a lot and just start thinking about everything wrong in my life and just go to sleep. I just want to know what can I do to put an end to this crap. Please don't say try talking to her I have obviously tried that many times. I think she is mentally ill. I have no where else to go and my dad is not in the picture. I feel like nothing anyone says will help me but I'm asking anyways. Please.

Seems like part of the problem is that you are trying to deal with your situation alone...and that is very difficult. People have a need to vent their feelings and emotions as they happen, otherwise they tend to blow up or come out in an unhealthy way. No one knows what you are going through only because you haven't told them. Maybe picking one or two friends to open up to about what you're going through will allow you to vent and feel better. Maybe a school official can help you find local counseling that might be helpful. You can also call us anytime at 888-222-2228 to discuss what you are going through. There are plenty of people out there who care and are willing to help, you just have to do your part and be willing to open up to them and let them help you.

Comment

Don't know what to do

I am talking about it with my friends but that's not making anything better. My mom drinks so much I'm afraid she is gonna die soon and child services is going to take me away. Talking helps but it's not fixing anything. I know there is absolutely nothing that can be done until she tries to get help and stops taking it out on me. So I guess I'm just stuck in this situation and will be for a few more years. Hopefully I can make it outbof my house with my sanity. Thank you for your help but I've deemed this a hopeless situation. This isn't fair to deal with this but I have no other options with a positive outcome. I hope I am strong enough for this, but I am honestly terrified for the future.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X