It feels like i dont have a dad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It feels like i dont have a dad

My parents are divorced and my dad never reaches out to me. It feels as if I don't have a father anymore. I kind of miss him but also hate him at the same time. I don't know what to do anymore

I am sorry you are going through this but I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. Have you spoken to your dad about this? It might be helpful for you to do so if you feel comfortable having that conversation with him. If you don't feel like you want to speak to him about it maybe talk to your mom or another relative that might be able to reach out to him. I am not sure how old you are but in most divorce agreements both parents are allowed time to see their children. You might want to ask your mom if your dad received joint custody, which means he has certain times that you spend with him. Here is a website you might want to check out, it could help you with what you are feeling right now. http://iamachildofdivorce.com/ Please feel free to reach out to 2ndfloor anytime, by message board, text or phone. We are available 24/7 @ 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X