Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My father is not acting like his usual self and constantly yells at my mother.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father is not acting like his usual self and constantly yells at my mother.

I'm scared tus they are going to get separated and that my dad is going to sell our house! I am so scared and frightened because my dad comes home from work in a bad mood and always sleeps all day! He barely talks to anyone of us! My mom sleeps with ,e since my dad is really mean with her, and I have severe insomnia. I also I'm gettting ignored by my friend group which is causing me to have depression and anxiety. I haven't been with a friend for months and I'm scared that everyone will leave me! I have a's and b's in honors classes my dad is mad about and i don't know what to do! My life sucks and I want to die! Everyone except my mom, brother, cousins, and bff misunderstand me! I've thought about suicide so many time before! Help!!!!!! My dad also gets rewllly mad amen can leave a couple days at a time and leave us without money or a car!!

Let's start with your parents. There is no way for you to know if they are going to separate or not, but you can tell them that the fighting is bothering you and that you wish they would respect you being there and try to understand how it hurts you. Have you tried to speak with your dad about how you've been seeing him lately. Sometimes people aren't aware that they are acting differently or that they are being perceived a certain way by others. Do you know why your friends are suddenly ignoring you? Maybe reach out to some of them separately and see if they would be willing to tell you what's going on. It sounds like while you may be low on friends at the moment you do have a lot of people in your life that really do love and care about you which is wonderful. It's great to have support systems. Finally, suicide is never an answer for anything. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You should tell your loved ones that you've been feeling this way and seek mental health treatment. Don't hesitate to contact the NJ Hope Line at 855-654-6735 or the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255. You can also contact us at 888-222-2228 to talk or text.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X