Horrible Father

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible Father

My father will be happy one second and sad the next causing my mum to become sad. I know he struggles with mental issues but he refuses meds or therapy. I dont want to call that horrible man my father. He caused me depression and now he says it is my wonderful mum's fault and wants a divorce.

Sorry to hear that your dad is having mental health issues and it is causing hardship on the family. When one family member suffers from mental health it definitely will affect the everyone in the home. Can you talk to your mom about how you feel? Maybe a third party can help. Did you guys ever try family counseling? You could ask your guidance counselor for local numbers near you. I know all of this must be frustrating for you but you can't control other people's behaviors and as much as you want to change it you can’t, but you need to take care of yourself emotionally!! Talk to your guidance counselor to vent, talk to a trusted friend or relative, stay active, and maybe start journaling your feelings so you have an outlet. If you would like to talk about this further please call us at the 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 anytime, we are here 24/7 or text us. Keep your head up!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X