Mom 3.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom 3.0

I talked to my mom today and told her what i posted and she didnt even care! Her "husband" was in the background saying, she didnt do that she didnt do that, dont believe her. So she decided to agree with him so i pull up this website and read what i put wprd for word. But she still didnt believe me. Ugh, it makes me so mad that she doesn't believe me but she believes him. She makes me so mad. I even wrote a letter about how she makes me feel and why she makes me feel this way. I just dont know what to do. It bothers me that she'll call and ill answer and she wont even acknowledge me.

I'm sorry to hear you are having some problems with your mom. Unfortunately you can't control her feelings, make her care about things, or make her believe you. Obviously I don't know the details about what your mom isn't caring about and what not so I don't know the importance of the issues. However, either way you should put focus on controlling your own feelings this way you aren't feeling mad and upset. If she isn't helping you feel better then maybe stop talking to her about it and talk with someone who will listen like a family member, friend, or school counselor. If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck

Comment

Hey! Advice

Hey I'm the girl whose been writing "toxic mother" and I know how hard it is to not let your parents emotions and actions define you. It's something that might take years to do but just keep the idea in the back of your mind that what your mom does or says never has, and never will, define you. OF course it hurts to see your mom like this, but try your best to see that you have to try and take care of yourself first. You can't help her before you understand yourself. Self awareness has helped me through all of the situations I've been through with my mom. Just make sure you know who you are without any of her Influences before you confront her. Your purest emotions and opinions are your strongest weapons of convincing. Hope this helps.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X