What do I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do?

I want to kill myself. My mom wants me to act like the mother of the family while she acts like a teen. I'm tired of it every time I try to talk to her she gets mad and I just feel like I'm her problem. I'm her mistake she made I wished I died...

If you are having thoughts of suicide contact 911 immediately or contact the suicide prevention lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. I'm so sorry that you are going through such a difficult experience with your mom. It's unfair of her to act like the teen when she is supposed to act like your mom and be the one taking care of you. Do you have any adult that you feel comfortable discussing this with? Or do you feel comfortable talking to your mom directly? Or a family member that can speak to your mom about her behavior? You are definitely not a mistake. I understand how you are feeling, but it does get better when you get help and this is your first step! Remember suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You don't have to feel like this and we can help you get the professional help that you need and deserve. Speak to a counselor at school if you do not feel comfortable talking to your mom about it first. Contact the suicide prevention lifeline when you are having these thoughts, they can assist you with referrals or treatment help. It's time that someone started taking care of you and your mental health. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR it was very brave and strong of you and even though you may not be able to see it now there are so many people that would miss you if you were not around. If you want to talk more call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X