My Life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Life

hey well I'm nineteen and about to be homeless tonight... in the past I've had family members rape me and now I feel like I'm on my own in trying to get my ged to go into the military but now I need to find a place to live in toms river and I don't even have any money. What do I do now?

I'm so sorry that you have been going through such a difficult time. Here are the numbers to some emergency shelters that may be able to help; Interfaith Hospitality Network of Ocean County (Toms River) at (732) 736-1550 & Saint Vincent de Paul Society - Saint Dominic's Church Conference (Brick) (732) 458-7450. You can also try Harbor House at (732) 929-0660, it is for youth but it doesn’t hurt to try. You can also call St. Francis Counseling Service, they provide Sexual Violence Services at 609-494-1090 and can get you support counseling from being raped. I hope this helps you some and if you need additional resources you can call us anytime @ 888-222-2228 or text between 12-8 PM daily.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X