Please help as soon as possible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help as soon as possible

So me and my father never had a relationship and now that he has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and it's been hell for our family and my mom is taking everything out on me and call me a bitch and saying she doesn't like me and she's even making sleep on the floor because of small things and it's frustrating because I have no one my sister is on my moms side and my family members don't understand and I'm just tired and I'm done with everything I just want this to end.

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time right now with your family. Since your father has a severe mental disability, I am sure your mom is very stressed out dealing with her husband and your father. Unfortunately sometimes adults do take their feelings out on the wrong people. It's not right, but it happens. When this does happen though, you must ask yourself...are you helping the problem or contributing to it? There has to be one good reason your sister is on your mom's side if you really think about it otherwise your mom would be taking things out on your her too. So maybe it is time to sit down with your mom and sister and ask them what you can do or change to help. One small step like this can help the way your mom treats you and then most importantly your feelings. Communication and working together are the two best things that can help your situation right now. When an angry and negative situation arises in your home stay out of it...walk away. Two wrongs never make a right! If you would like to discuss this further with more details please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Best of luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X