Please respond as soon as possible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please respond as soon as possible

So my mom says I have to go to church to do my confirmation. I do t wanna go because I feel there's no point in going like seriously there isn't in my opinion. She's religious and I'm also religious but
    Not that religious and she thinks that God can help me stop cursing so much since I curse A LOT. I get really pissed off because she doesn't really know what goes on in my life and I struggle through a lot of things and she thinks God could fix everything. Like he can't fix my problems I have to go to therapy and do all these procedures to get better, not some god that can help me get better in a snap of a finger.

This is a conversation that you may want to consider having with your mom. Although you are both religious, you may view God differently and that's ok. I can't control whether or not your mom makes you go to church or not, but maybe there can be a compromise. Talk to your mom and let her know how you are feeling. If you want to talk more please call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X