I need some freedom!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some freedom!!

I want to buy a game. I told my dad to buy it and he told me to ask my mom and she screamed at me and said no. Then I told them that I will buy the game with MY OWN money, but my mom still denied it. I earned that money but they are not letting me use that money. I need some freedom. I m dying inside. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME. I do not have anybody to help me so the only thing I always think of is dying.

If you are having thoughts of suicide please contact 911 or the suicide prevention lifeline immediately 800-273-8255. I can understand how frustrating it can be to not have more freedom when living with parents. Have you tried discussing with your parents how you are feeling? They may not understand how their behavior is affecting you. If you are unable to talk to them in person you could also try writing them a letter explaining your feelings. If there is one parent you feel more comfortable talking with you could also try speaking with them first. I can't guarantee this will change your moms feelings about the game, but at least she will begin to be more aware of these thoughts and feelings you are having. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I get it

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I want to buy a game. I told my dad to buy it and he told me to ask my mom and she screamed at me and said no. Then I told them that I will buy the game with MY OWN money, but my mom still denied it. I earned that money but they are not letting me use that money. I need some freedom. I m dying inside. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME. I do not have anybody to help me so the only thing I always think of is dying.
      Hey I know exactly how you feel my parents don't let me go out anywhere and I'm basically alone but the thing is your parents want you to learn to save your money for when your older trust me when your older you'll much rather have a car than video games and I know one video game isn't equal to the cost of a car but it adds up, just remember to breathe and everything will be ok

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X